Dallas Marble Countertops, Great Price & 100% Satisfaction!
QUALITY MARBLE COUNTERTOPS IN DALLAS AT FACTORY DIRECT PRICES!
Get amazing marble countertops in Dallas direct from the Best Dallas Marble countertop fabricator and Marble Countertop Installer in Dallas and the surrounding areas.
At Hard Rock Imports our Dallas marble countertops are unbeatable in value. We provide the highest quality Grade A marble, expert craftsmanship, and we can help you from design, material selection, choosing the best options and all the way to getting your marble countertops installed in Dallas. Our high quality plus discount marble countertops will amaze you.
Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE and Expert Advice!
Why Our Marble Countertops in Dallas?
Are you looking for marble countertops Dallas? Get the best value on High Quality marble and granite countertops Dallas. Hard Rock Imports offers high quality granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, quartzite countertops, and much more. We offer both natural stone products as well as engineered stone like Caesarstone countertops and Silestone countertops. We have designed, fabricated, and installed 1000’s of countertops and now service a 25-mile radius of Dallas. With Hard Rock Imports you get:
Quality Countertops, Great Price, & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you’re looking for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, or any custom marble and granite services we are here to help make your dream a reality. Visit our showroom in Dallas or request a contact today for immediate assistance. Keep reading for more information about marble and marble countertops Dallas.
Marble Countertops Dallas – What is Marble?
Marble is a type of natural stone that is quarried out of the ground or from hillsides made up of large deposits of marble. After large blocks of marble are removed from the ground they are then cut into slabs, polished, shipped around the world, then cut into shapes to fit on top of a counter. They’re essentially a type of “functional stone art.” But, marble isn’t exactly the same as other stone countertops, like granite. Marble has particular properties that classify it as marble. For the most part, marble possess the following attributes:
- Softer material than other stones, much less dense and much more porous
- Consists of varying amounts of veining, which are minerals deposits that produce patterns of lines
- Comes in hues of white, black, gray, yellow, green, brown, blue, as well as some shades of pinks
What would be the benefits and drawbacks of Marble Countertops in Dallas?
- All-natural Material – Not produced by man at all. Crafted only by the hands of skilled craftsman to bring out nature’s beauty.
- Each piece is distinctive – Like fingerprints or works of art.
- Wide selection of colors and patterns – Varies from soft to more moving patterns and comes in many more colors then most people realize.
- Very heat resistant – Hot pans are not to be worried about on all-natural stone countertops.
- Timeless – Marble is a classic stone that has been used in homes for a many years. It will never go out of style.
- Adds a distinctive appearance and style – Marble is unique and it will add a distinctive element to your kitchen that cannot be duplicated.
- Must be sealed – Marble is extremely porous and must be sealed to prevent staining. As soon as it is sealed correctly and as long as you maintain the seal by updating it each year or so, it will continue to resist staining.
- Doesn’t like acids – The mineral makeup of marble tends to break down easier than other harder all-natural stones when expose to acids. Acids like lemon juice, some cleaners, sodas, and wine ought not to be permitted on marble or “etching” can happen.
- Susceptible to scratching – As a softer material, marble scratches more easily than other stones. Some people actually desire this effect, as it tends to look “aged” and can add character.
- Costs can differ significantly – Depending on the color and availability, the cost of marble can vary greatly. Certain colors fetch a high price simply due supply and demand.
- Chipping Corners – All countertops will chip if hit with sufficient force. If a chip occurs, just keep the piece as it can most likely be repaired.
Do Marble Countertops make for great Kitchen Countertops?
Marble may be a great kitchen countertop if utilized appropriately and cared for properly. The key to this, as with all stone countertops, is prevention. We seal all our countertops above standard business requirements. They are generally sealed at the factory, and sealed a second time following installation. Our sealer is among the very best on the market and rated to last ten years.
Nevertheless, the more you use and abuse your countertop the quicker the sealer breaks down. We suggest that marble be “re-sealed” at least once a year. Marble countertops may not be the very best option for people who are worried about scratches or their ability to maintain it.
Marble has been utilized for many years and its appearance is priceless. In the event you truly want marble to create a certain kind of appearance, than the small additional upkeep and care is usually worth the tradeoff.
CALL US NOW (469) 583-1091
Why Use Us for your Marble and Granite Countertops Dallas?
Hard Rock Imports is a premium countertop fabricator, installer, and designer. What makes us different are the following:
Unmatched Client Service – We provide you with a special customer care experience that you won’t find at other businesses. We handle every client as the only consumer and present you with exceptional product and service expertise. We also offer strategies as well as guidance to make certain your ideas grow into a reality.
Direct Importers – As direct importers of natural stone goods from across the entire world, we have exclusive associations through our manufacturing quarries. These types of associations allow us to have the primary selection of the very best quality from each brand new line as well as distinctive colors that are not available to other companies. We’re also in a position to pass on cost savings as a result of fewer middlemen.
High-quality Supplies & Workmanship – Unlike most companies in the countertop market, we only make use of top quality natural stone and engineered stone. Coupled with our top quality skills and craftsmanship and great prices we are confident that we have the best values in Dallas.
Read About our Different Countertop Services
VIEW PRODUCT COLORS
TRY OUR DESIGN VISUALIZERS
Service Locations Include:
Dallas | Plano | Garland | Mesquite | Irving | Grand Prairie | Arlington | Carrollton | Farmers Branch | Addison | Richardson | Northwest Dallas | Preston Hollow | Lake Highlands | Zacha Junction | University Park | Highland Park | Valley Ranch | Coppell | Grapevine | Lewisville | Hebron | Duncanville | Hutchins | Balch Springs | Sunnyvale | Oak Cliff | South Dallas | Fair Park