Quality Countertops, Great Price & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
QUALITY QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS IN DALLAS AT FACTORY DIRECT PRICES!
Get amazing Quartz countertops in Dallas direct from the Best Dallas Quartz countertop fabricator and Quartz Countertop Installer in Dallas and the surrounding areas.
At Hard Rock Imports our Dallas Quartz countertops are unbeatable in value. We provide the highest quality Grade A Quartz, expert craftsmanship, and we can help you from design, material selection, choosing the best options and all the way to getting your Quartz countertops installed in Dallas. Our high quality plus discount Quartz countertops will amaze you.
Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE and Expert Advice!
Why Our Quartz Countertops in Dallas?
Are you looking for quartz countertops Dallas? Get the best value on High Quality marble and granite countertops Dallas. Hard Rock Imports offers high quality granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, quartzite countertops, and much more. We offer both natural stone products as well as engineered stone like Caesarstone countertops and Silestone countertops. We have designed, fabricated, and installed 1000’s of countertops and now service a 25-mile radius of Dallas. With Hard Rock Imports you get:
Quality Countertops, Great Price, & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you’re looking for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, or any custom marble and granite services we are here to help make your dream a reality. Visit our showroom in Dallas or request a contact today for immediate assistance. Keep reading for more information about marble and quartz countertops Dallas.
Quartz Countertops Dallas – What you need to know
At Hard Rock Imports we provide nothing but the best quality quartz countertops. We’re educated, certified, and possess the skills to fabricate and install quartz kitchen countertops. We fully stand behind the quality or our craftsmanship. Quartz is currently an extremely popular material, however it can also be one the most confusing. On this web page you’ll discover what you should know before having a quartz countertop installed.
Typical Names for Dallas Quartz Countertops
Quartz by any other name is still quartz, but what precisely are its other names? Right here is a list of the most typical:
- Engineered Stone
- Fabricated Stone
- Manmade Stone
- Caesarstone (a brand name)
- Silestone (another brand name)
What are Quartz Countertops?
Quartz countertops are so named because of what they are made of. Typically, a quartz material is made up of 88% – 94% quartz. Quartz is a type of mineral that is extremely hard and usually
has a cloudy clear color. Quartz slabs are made through a process of grinding raw quartz stones into small pieces and then gluing the pieces back together with an industrial resin. The color and style are added during that process and recent advances have allowed much greater options in both color and pattern.
The finished outcome is really a strong material that’s extremely tough, non-porous, and may be produced in any color. This is an excellent combination for a kitchen countertop material. Certainly, one of the greatest advantages of a quartz countertop is due to the manufacturing process, which makes them virtually non-porous and hence, they never need to be sealed.
Read some technical details here about Engineered Quartz.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of Quartz Countertops in Dallas?
- Low Upkeep – No need to seal the countertop.
- Certainly one of the stronger materials – Due to the hardness factor of quartz.
- Not Brittle – Because of the resin, the countertop isn’t brittle like natural stone. So, it is unlikely to crack.
- Scratch Resistant – The quartz within the stone is tougher then stainless steel, so you are able to cut directly on your countertop with no issues, except that it might dull your knives.
- Many Color Choices – The only stone material that offers non-natural colors. Fantastic for designers.
- Highly Contemporary Appearance – Strong, uniform colors, and patterns mixed with clean lines gives quartz countertops a contemporary appearance.
- Not Very Heat Resistant – It is not recommended that you place hot pans directly on quartz. It will not melt like a Formica countertop, but you could get burn spots if something exceeds the heat threshold. This is a major drawback when compared to granite and other natural stone materials that have heat thresholds of many 1000s of degrees.
- Most Colors Appear Manmade – Quartz is a manmade item, so anticipate a manmade appearance with more uniform patterns and much less of a unique art appearance. Lately, new colors have come out that appear much more like all-natural stone. Nevertheless, if you are searching for a uniform appearance, then the colors offered by quartz are a truly great option.
- Not an All-natural Stone – If you’re searching for an all-natural item, look to granite or marble.
- Not all quartz is exactly the same quality – Only purchase from a trustworthy fabricator of a high quality brand. You will find numerous brands of quartz, however cheaper materials could mean a far more inferior product.
- Slab Sizes can Restrict Style – Usually the material sizes of quartz are smaller in size than granite, which could make it hard to create large countertop sections without having a seam.
- Price – Not the least expensive stone material choice. Costs also differ according to color and the number of slabs required to complete the project.
Do Quartz Countertops make for great Kitchen Countertops?
Quartz countertops make fantastic kitchen countertops. Out of any “manmade” countertop materials, they offer probably the most advantages with the least downsides. Many people who select quartz for their kitchen countertops do so because they either like the contemporary appearance or they just like the idea of not having to seal the countertop. The very best way to find out for certain that you would like a quartz countertop is to come down and see some samples. Between all-natural stone and manmade stone you might not know what you like until you actually see it up close.
CALL US NOW (469) 583-1091
Why Use Us for your Marble and Granite Countertops Dallas?
Hard Rock Imports is a premium countertop fabricator, installer, and designer. What makes us different are the following:
Unequalled Customer Service – We offer all of our clientele a distinctive customer satisfaction experience that you won’t get from other companies. We handle every single consumer as our only customer and provide you with excellent product and service information. We also offer recommendations as well as assistance to make certain your thoughts grow to be a reality.
Direct Importers – As direct importers of all-natural stone we have built exclusive connections with production quarries. These types of connections allow us to get the best selection of any new collections and unique coloring that are not available to others. We can also provide cost savings to our customers due to fewer middlemen.
High Quality Products & Workmanship – Unlike most companies in the counter industry, we only use the very best in quality of natural stone and manufactured stone in the industry. Coupled with our top quality craftsmanship and excellent prices, you can be assured we’ve got the best values throughout Dallas.
Read About our Different Countertop Services
VIEW PRODUCT COLORS
TRY OUR DESIGN VISUALIZERS
Service Locations Include:
Dallas | Plano | Garland | Mesquite | Irving | Grand Prairie | Arlington | Carrollton | Farmers Branch | Addison | Richardson | Northwest Dallas | Preston Hollow | Lake Highlands | Zacha Junction | University Park | Highland Park | Valley Ranch | Coppell | Grapevine | Lewisville | Hebron | Duncanville | Hutchins | Balch Springs | Sunnyvale | Oak Cliff | South Dallas | Fair Park